Thursday, February 4, 2010

Literature Circles new

In my opinion Will is an amazing character. He has a different personality than characters in other books. In lots of adventure books, the character has something positive to drive them on like in Thunder Cave, Jacob had the thought of spending time with his father. In Call it Courage, Mafatu ( I forgot how to spell his name so if its wrong sorry!!!) has the thought of him being a hero. However in The White Mountains, Will has some positive thoughts but they are not reasonable. Like when he reached the White Mountains he would be free but what will he do then? How will he fend for himself? This is a reason why Will is different. Will is also comparable to many things. I'm going to compare him to myself.

Will is an ambitious person. Once he sets a goal he goes for it. Like When he took the watch. He did not even think of pull out and not take it. I am kind of like that. When I set a decision I usually stick to it. I am also like Will because he thinks reasonably. He wont do anything stupid without thinking it through. I am also like Will because he is a very curious person. Like when he took the watch. I can also be curious as long as it is something cool and explosive. These are some reasons of why Will and I are similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment