Thursday, February 11, 2010

Literature Circles new #2

Will and Henry were thrown in the basement but people in a different country. They were saved by Zhanpole, a normal boy who was going to be capped. When he heard about the White mountains and the freedom there, he decides to to go with them. Henry them makes up a nickname for him. Beanpole. I know that he will be a great addition to the team. I know this because even before he joined the team, he showed extreme courage in saving two random people. It was also an amazing chance because Will and Henry are in a different place and have no idea of the language and land. Beanpole is like guide. He shows what is what to Will and Henry.


I predict that Beanpole will have no problem in winning Will and Henry's trust because he freed them before. I think that in the later parts of the book the author will make a big moment in which Beanpole will have to make a life or death decision. This will make Beanpole in the spotlight for a part. I know that Beanpole will be a very important member of the team and I personally think that Will and Henry will not make it to the White mountains without his assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment