Thursday, August 12, 2010

My quote


I chose my quote because I feel that it gives everyone hope to become a hero. And in reality, they can. If you say that a hero has to be special then people will lose hope and forget the thought of doing something heroic. I think that my quote shows that all you need is the determination to achieve the goal you set for yourself. I personally think that everyone can be a hero even if they are bad. They can just maybe mend their ways and that itself takes a lot of courage. A hero needs lots of skills but I think that determination is the most important one of all because when you are doing a heroic deed then all odds are against you and you would feel like giving up. Thats when you need determination to drive you on.

I chose the picture above because it shows that he is hanging on for some reason (I dont know why) and this what a hero does.

No comments:

Post a Comment