Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Giver blog post 1

Answer to question 1.


I would not like my future to be decided by another person because then I cannot choose what I want to be when I grow up. Like if I wanted to be a soccer player (not really) then I have a very slim chance of actually getting that job because there are millions of jobs and the job that I want is one of those. I will probably not get the job I want because it is decided by someone else. I also have to be very good at soccer to get their attention and let me play. If I am not good and I could improve my skills after I am a twelve but there is no time for me to practice before that time and I am very bad then there is no way I could be a soccer player. There are so many things that I could I could improve on and if I get chosen to do a job that I have to do my entire life then there is no way that I could improve on anything and if I do there is no point to it because I would have a job already and even if I hate it a lot there is no way I can quit. If I don't do a good job on my job then I will probably get released.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adarsh, Thanks for sharing your blogpost, however, its a great strategy to review criteria- 3 paragraphs using evidence from the novel .
    Mrs. N.

    ReplyDelete